Holly Jolly Downtown Party
Join us for a downtown celebration following the Christmas Parade!
- Only two (2) vehicles/floats per organization. (i.e. tow trucks, fire trucks)
- Four wheelers/go carts will not be allowed, with exception of the Hella Shriners
- Absolutely NO candy or items can be thrown from floats or cars. This is a safety issue.
- Only one Santa Claus, coordinated by Chamber, will be allowed in parade
- All music coming from floats must be traditional Christmas or religious
- In the event of inclement weather, the parade will not be rescheduled
- All entries need to be decorated in Christmas décor or parade theme prior to arriving at parade set up. All decorations should be festive and in the theme of Christmas, no scary of demonic characters should be used.